Versatile and powerful in forestry – The FC3329C
When it comes to the forestry applications of processing, loading, road building, harvesting or shovel logging the power, durability, and flexibility of the FC3329C tracked forestry carrier is second to none. Superior boom and arm construction, powerful V-ACT engine, and smooth hydraulics assure that you will never be stumped on the job site.
Key features include:
- Powerful 192 hp (143 kW) Volvo Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant engine with V-ACT (Volvo Advanced Combustion Technology) offering high performance, durability and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- Roomy and comfortable Volvo Care Cab with heavy duty forestry guarding meeting global safety standards.
- Heavy-duty forestry specific boom structure.
- High-walker undercarriage for operations in difficult terrain.
- Hydraulics optimized for forestry attachments. Auxiliary hydraulic valve comes as standard.
- Heavy-duty protection for upper and lower structure.
- Hydraulically driven, reversible cooling fan for optimum cooling efficiency (optional).
|Rated output at||1,800 r/min (30 r/sec)|
|...SAE J1995 gross||205 hp (153 kW)|
|...ISO 9249/SAE J1349 net||192 hp (143 kW)|
|Max. engine torque||712 ft lb (965 Nm)|
|Max. reach from swing center||29' 10'' (9090 mm)|
|...with boom / arm||20' 4" / 10' 0" (6.2 m / 3.1 m)|
|Max. tractive effort||57,992 lb (258 kN)|
|Max. speed||2.4 mph (3.8 km/h)|
|Operating weight (with std boom/arm, excluding attachment)||78,020 - 80,810 lb (35,385 - 36,650 kg)|