FC2924C – The specialist in loading and processing
With its heavy-duty forestry specific boom design, powerful V-ACT engine and forestry optimized hydraulics, the Volvo FC2924C offers the ultimate combination of capacity and reach. This purpose built, tracked forestry carrier delivers unique solutions for log loading, sorting, stacking or processing applications.
Key features include:
- Powerful 168 hp (125 kW) Volvo Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant engine with V-ACT (Volvo Advanced Combustion Technology) offering high performance, durability and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- Roomy and comfortable Volvo Care Cab with heavy duty forestry guarding meeting global safety standards.
- Heavy-duty forestry specific boom structure.
- High-walker undercarriage for operations in difficult terrain.
- Hydraulics optimised for forestry attachments. Auxiliary hydraulic valve comes as standard.
- Heavy-duty protection for upper and lower structure.
- Hydraulically driven, reversible cooling fan for optimum cooling efficiency (optional).
|Rated output at||1,800 r/min (30 r/sec)|
|...SAE J1995 gross||185 hp (138 kW )|
|...ISO 9249/SAE J1349 net||168 hp (125 kW)|
|Max. engine torque||642 ft lb (870 Nm)|
|Max. reach from swing center||28' 7'' (8720 mm)|
|…with boom / arm||19' 8'' / 9' 9'' (6.0 m / 3.0 m)|
|Max. tractive effort||51,818 lb (230 kN)|
|Max. speed||2.9 mph (4.6 km/h)|
|Operating weight (with std boom/arm, excluding attachment)||69,370 - 73,170 lb (31,459 - 33,185 kg)|