EC700B HR High Reach Demolition Excavator: The Ultimate Performer
Volvo combines power and performance with altitude in its EC700B Ultra High Reach (HR) excavator. With robust hydraulics, outstanding stability and the flexibility to work with various attachments, this machine is a perfect match for high reach applications and beyond.
Top features of the EC700B HR include:
- World-class 424 hp (316 kW) Volvo Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant engine with V-ACT(Volvo Advanced Combustion Technology) offering durability and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- 32 m High Reach Boom and optimum hydraulic capacity and flow to power high-reach attachments such as pulverizers, severe-duty grapples, crushers, hammers and shears.
- Excellent stability and safety thanks to a long undercarriage, extra modular counterweight, boom and arm holding valves, optional slew-reduction control, and a Total Moment Indicator that warns the operator if the machine approaches the maximum safe working load.
- Easy and quick change from demolition configuration to straight or regular boom thanks to the innovative Volvo modular joint system. An additional digging boom and arm come as standard for maximum versatility and uptime.
- The standard, hydraulically tilting cabin tilts up to 30 degrees to enhance visibility and reduce operator fatigue and neck strain on high-reach jobs.
- Optional, hydraulically variable undercarriage width for easier transport and for optimal stability.
|Rated output at||1,800 r/min (30 r/s)|
|...ISO 9249, SAE J1349 net||424 hp (316 kW)|
|Max. pin height||95' 2" - 105' ft (29.0 - 32.0 m)|
|Max. forward reach||64' 2" ft (19,550 m)|
|Max. attachment weight (Max. 29 m pin height)||7,720 lb (3.5 t)|
|Max. attachment weight (Max 32 m pin height)||6,610 lb (3.0 t)|
|Cab tilting angle||30°|
|Track gauge (with hydraulic variable undercarriage)||9' 0" - 12' 3'' ft (2.75 - 3.74 m)|
|Operating weight (without attachment)||179,680 - 200,620 lb (81.5 - 91.0 t)|