Powerful And Efficient: The EC460CLD Standard Demolition Excavator
The Volvo EC460CLD Standard Demolition Excavator offers strength, quick cycles, fuel efficiency and superior protection to bear on all your demolition tasks.
Top features of the EC460CLD include:
- World-class 320 hp (235 kW) Volvo Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant engine with V-ACT(Volvo Advanced Combustion Technology) and hydraulic system that perfectly matches hydraulic flow to engine speed for high performance and industry leading fuel efficiency.
- Demolition guarding: frame-mounted falling object guard (FOG), bolted side impact protection system, double-thickness side doors, bucket and boom cylinder guards that protect rods, cylinders and piping.
- Undercarriage protection: full-length track-chain guards, thick 10 mm under plating with bolt-head protection, an 8 mm swing-ring guard and hinged service panels withrecessed hinges that won’t snag on debris.
- Optional, reversible cooling fan and micro mesh screens on the side doors and engine cowl to reduce effects of dust and airborne debris.
- The Volvo quick fit makes it easy to switch demolition attachments such as hammers, grapples, shears and pulverizers. The operator can store and recall custom hydraulic flow settings from a keypad in the cab.
|EC460CLD Std. demolition||Specifications|
|Rated output at||1,800 r/min (30 r/s)|
|... ISO 9249, SAE J1349 net||315 hp (235 kW)|
|Bucket capacity||2.16 - 4.32 yd3 (1.7 - 3.3 m3)|
|System pressure (attachment)||4,554 psi (31.4 MPa)|
|... with power boost (attachment)||4,975 psi (34.3 MPa)|
|Max. flow rate||2 x 91 gal/min (2 x 345 l/min)|
|Lift capacity along undercarriage||29,820 lb (13.8 t)|
|... at reach / height||25' / 5' ft (7.5 / 1.5 m)|
|Operating weight (without attachment)||98,770 - 108,250 lb (44.8 - 49.1 t)|