Volvo waste handler EC460CL – Strong and reliable
The Volvo EC460CL waste handler offers durability, productivity, fuel efficiency and superior protection for all your waste handling jobs. And with the additional waste handling packages you will be able to customize your Volvo waste handler to suit any of your needs.
Standard features include:
- Powerful 235 kW (315 hp) Volvo Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant engine with V-ACT (Volvo Advanced Combustion Technology) featuring high performance, durability and industry leading fuel efficiency.
- Well-spaced cooling layout to maintain high efficiency by eliminating or minimizing overlap of radiator and coolers.
- Protection: heavy-duty under-plating on the superstructure and undercarriage to protect vital components against damage in deep material.
- Comfortable Volvo Care Cab with operator protective structure for increased safety, providing great visibility, industry-leading climate control and reduced noise and vibration. The cab is pressurized to ensure no debris enters the cab.
- Rugged long wear components, ground level access to service points and long service intervals for less downtime.
Additional packages available for waste handling applications:
- Landfill package*: dedicated options for landfills, featuring increased protection and extra filtration to protect the operator and machine components.
- Transfer station package*: dedicated options for indoors, leading to optimum operator safety and increase long-term value.
*Note: Please contact your local dealer for a full list of options available and to customize your Volvo waste handler for your exact needs.
|Rated output, at||1,800 r/min (30 r/s)|
|...ISO 9249/SAE J1349 net||315 hp (235 kW)|
|Track length||17' 7" ft in (5.370 mm)|
|Track gauge||9' 0" ft in (2.740 mm)|
|Breakout force||54,900 kN (244.2 lb)|
|Bucket capacity||2.32-4.97 yd³ (1.77-3.80 m³)|
|Max digging reach||39' 4" ft in (12.0 m)|
|Max digging depth||24' 10" ft in (7.57 m)|
|Operating weight||100,550-108,090 lb (45.6-49.0 t)|
|Lifting capacity along undercarriage||29,820 lb (13.8 kg)|
|...at reach / stick hight||25’/5’ ft (7.5/1.5 m)|