The EC460C HR High Reach Demolition Excavator
Power, production and safety are the key characteristics of Volvo’s innovative high reach demolition excavator, the EC460C HR. With a maximum pin height of nearly 30 yards (28 meters), robust hydraulics, outstanding stability and the flexibility to work with various attachments, it is your reliable partner for any high reach demolition jobs and beyond.
Top features of the EC460C HR include:
- World-class 329 hp (245 kW) Volvo Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant engine with V-ACT(Volvo Advanced Combustion Technology) offering durability and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- 27,3 m High Reach Boom and optimum hydraulic capacity and flow to power high-reach attachments such as pulverizers, severe-duty grapples, crushers, hammers and shears.
- Excellent stability and safety thanks to a long undercarriage, extra modular counterweight, boom and arm holding valves and optional slew-reduction control. A Total Moment Indicator warns the operator if the machine approaches the maximum safe working load.
- Easy and quick change from demolition configuration to straight or regular boom thanks to the innovative Volvo modular joint system. An additional digging boom and arm are available for maximum versatility and uptime.
- The standard hydraulically tilting cabin tilts up to 30 degrees to enhance visibility and reduce operator fatigue and neck strain on high-reach jobs. The Falling Object Guard (FOG) and best-in-class cab comfort ensure optimum operator safety and productivity.
- Optional mechanically or hydraulically retractable undercarriage leading to easier transport and optimal machine stability.
|Rated output at||1 800 r/min (30 r/s)|
|...ISO 9249, SAE J1349 net||329 hp (245 kW)|
|Max. pin height||89' 7" (27.3 m)|
|Max. forward reach||54' 6'' (16.6 m)|
|Max. attachment weight (at 27,3 m pin height)||6,610 lb (3.0 t)|
|Cab tilting angle||30°|
|Track gauge (with hydraulic variable undercarriage)||7' 10" - 11' 1'' (2.40-3.38 m)|
|Operating weight (without attachment)||115,963 - 124,782 lb (52.6-56.6 t)|