Mini Excavator EC20C: More reliability. Built in.
The compact excavator range of Volvo EC20C is ready to help you tackle all your jobs – from digging trenches and footers, to drainage work, loading and site preparation. Each of these mini excavators is built for comfort – your all-day comfort in the cab and to comfortably fit in and around a wide range of job applications.
Top-features of the EC20C mini excavator include:
- Combination of slew & offset control ensure high performance and smooth operation: Slewing is controlled via the left joystick and the offset movement via a switch on the right joystick. As a result no offset pedal is needed leading to more foot space, increased operator comfort and productivity.
- Safe and roomy Volvo Care Cab: The cab is among the most spacious and comfortable in its class and comes with TOPS, ROPS and OPG1 safety structures as standard for optimal operator protection. Along with the excellent all-round visibility, multi-adjustable operator seat and the clear instrument panel this cab offers a maximum of comfort and jobsite safety.
- Fast daily maintenance access: All service points are easily accessible under the engine hood for increased machine uptime and reduced operating cost.
- Translation function: The machine is equipped with levers and travel pedals managed by hydraulic servo controls allowing precise and progressive machine movements. Due to the short pedal displacement the operator can easily drive the machine with the feet while operating the digging equipment leading to higher productivity and operator comfort. Combined with the automatic two-speed travel function this machine is class-leading in terms of productivity and performance.
- Rear protection: The one-piece cast counterweight offers high wear resistance. Thanks to its high and round-shaped design, the integrated engine hood and panels are well protected from potential damages when operating on confined sites.
|Max power SAE J1995 gross*||16.8 hp|
|Width overall||3' 11" - 4' 5"|
|Breakout force||4,159 lbf|
|Tear out force (short arm)||2,810 lbf|
|Maximum reach**||13’ 5” - 13’ 11”|
|Dump height**||8' 9" - 9' 3"|
|Operating weight - Canopy version||4078 lb|
|Operating weight - Cab version||4277 lb|
|*at 2000 rpm ** Standard / Long arm|