The Volvo CR30 uses both a high-frequency vibrating drum and pneumatic rear tires to achieve maximum density while compacting hot mix asphalt (HMA) and other semi-cohesive materials.
Top features of the Volvo CR30 asphalt compactor include:
- Tier 4A engine.
- Automatic vibration control with a 66,7 Hz (4 000 vpm) frequency for best-in-class rolling speed and maximized production output.
- 299 l (79 gal) water system with automatic flow control increases productivity by extending refilling intervals.
- Separate 20,4 l (5.4 gal) emulsion tank and pump provide additional tyre spray-down.
- Large-capacity 68,1 l (18.0 gal) fuel tank for all-day operation.
- Optional FOPS and foldable ROPS.
|Drum width||52 in (1 320 mm)|
|Vibration frequency||4,000 vpm (66,7 Hz)|
|Vibration centrifugal force||7,500 lb (33 kN)|
|Operating weight w/ ROPS||6,566 lb (2 978 kg)|