TRIO’s vertical shaft impact crushers use high-speed rotor or heavy duty open tables.
The machines are offered in a variety of closed rotor or open table configurations. All TRIO crushers are convertible between three styles of crushing chamber designs for maximum flexibility. Configurations options include open shoe table and anvil ring, enclosed rotor and anvil ring, enclosed rotor and rock shelf. This maximizes flexibility and allows the crusher to be configured as needed with the highest performance possible.
TRIO’s modular design offers maximum application versatility. Comparisons with other brands will show that TRIO crushers are among the most heavy-duty machines available.
- Convertible Crusher Design
- Single or dual motor mount configuration
- Enclosed rotors or open tables
- Rock shelf or anvil ring crushing chamber
- Cartridge bearing assembly for easy replacement
- Bearing assembly with oversized high load roller bearings and alloy shaft
- Oil lubrication system comprised of tank, pump, temperature switch, flow meter, oil cooler, oil heater and valve assembly
- Hydraulic lifting system for the lid assembly
- Replaceable crusher liners, vibration switch, inspection door, complete drive guarding, internal air recirculation, external adjustable feed tube
- Rotor balancing shaft, lifting plate, eye bolt, hour meter
- Shaped Material
- Fractured Face Gravel
- Manufactured Sand
- Slow Inventory Recrushing
- Recycled Materials
- Industrial Minerals and Abrasives
Model / Size
- ROR - 1 1/2"
- SOS - 2" ~ 4"
- ROS - 1 1/2"
- ROR - 2"
- SOS - 2" ~ 5"
- ROS - 1 1/2" ~ 2 1/2"
- ROR - 2 1/2"