All TRIO horizontal screens have huck bolted construction and generate their power via three timed shafts with eccentric counterweights.
The combination provides an oval stroke forward motion that can be adjusted in amplitude, speed and operating angle depending application, feed size, and gradations. The units utilize a fully-contained oil bath lubrication arrangement. The units are all shipped standard with sub-frames, motor mount, v-belt drive guard, coil springs and lined cross members.
- Horizontal three-shaft screens for wet and dry, fine or coarse screening
- Standard two and three deck configurations ranging from 5′ x 16′ to 7′ x 20′
- Modern huck-bolted construction
- Heavy-duty crowned or flat decks with cross braces
- Vibrating mechanism consists of three timed shafts and gears rotating within large, oversize spherical bearings
- Standard screen cloth retention rails with threaded or pinning hardware
- Adjustable oval throw drive
- Rock crushing
- Sand and gravel
- Wet screening
- Mineral processing
- Chemical production
Model / Size
- TTH516 - 5'x16'
- TTH616 - 6'x16'
- TTH620 - 6'x20'
- TTH720 - 7'x20'
- TTH820 - 8'x20'