TRIO offers two configurations of impact crushers
The APP Series for high-production primary and recycling applications, and the APS Series for high production secondary or recycling applications. All models are available as bare units, and as stationary and portable configurations. The machines are all equipped with solid rotors in either 2, 3 or 4 row blow bar configurations.
These extra-heavy duty solid rotor units provide the mass and strength necessary to crush feed material up to 36″. Comparisons with other brands will show that TRIO crushers are among the most heavy-duty machines available. Important features to consider are: bearing size, shaft diameter, total machine weight and blow bar weight.
- Versatile selection of horizontal shaft impact crushers to satisfy most applications and operator preferences
- Routinely installed in stationary and portable crushing systems
- Extra heavy duty solid rotor construction
- Two, three and four-row configurations
- Hydraulic adjustment mechanisms for primary and secondary curtains
- Rotors utilize an operator friendly centrifugal wedge system
- Rotor designed to minimize likelihood of catastrophic damage by blow bar breakage
- Greased oversize bearings
- Hydraulically operated hoods
- Blow bars available in manganese and various compositions of chrome steels
- Primary and secondary hard rock crushing
- Mixed demolition debris
- Crushed or broken concrete
- River rock
Model / Size
- APS4034 - 40"x34"
- APS4054 - 40"x54"
- APS4354 - 43"x54"
- APS5148 - 51"x48"
- APS5160 - 51"x60"
- APS6084 - 60"x84"
- APP4354 - 43"x54"
- APP5148 - 51"x48"
- APP5560 - 55"x60"
- APP6384 - 63"x84"
- APP8084 - 80"x84"